Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oven Pancakes on a Wednesday Afternoon


I love pancakes almost as much as I love waffles.  I usually choose pancakes over waffles because I'm too lazy to get the waffle maker out.  I've perfected my waffles, but still can't perfect pancakes.  I was uber excited to find this recipe for oven pancakes on Pinterest.  Now I don't have to worry about undercooked or overcooked pancakes.

Oven Pancakes

3/4 cup milk
2 T. melted butter
1 large egg
1 T. sugar
1 cup flour
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt

Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat the flour in. Stir in the baking powder and salt. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serves 4-6.


Fresh from the oven with butter and syrup

These were super easy to make.  Next time I might add some chopped, cooked cinnamon apples on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment